dis
archives

  • June 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • June 2008
  • August 2008
  • May 2010

  • recently

  • 1/4 life Crisis
  • punchingBag no more??
  • youGavemeSumtin
  • Ramblings of a Trouble mind
  • admist the thick and thin and at times wen the thi...
  • drained
  • scrutinize the InserCurities of a forlorn gerl
  • isolate
  • Space!
  • rambles rambling rambling of mindless thotless gerl
  • rate
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010
    u noe desember 2 years after i last write my last entry .. i realised im still having the same problems bt jz with different ppl... im still evading my problems, i still hate confrontations, i still think its sickening to conform with the crowd.... geez desember i cant help but think but feel like i will go tru this all my life... i need to learn to be more adaptable and like ive said.. cant wait for everyone to listen to me ... bcz life do not revolves ard me eh... so how do i den make these feelings of discomfort and stress goes away and leaves me be..... hw can i not lose it and tell these ppl off desember.....